Ashwagandha is also commonly called Indian ginseng and winter cherry. Ashwagandha is used for more than 5000 years in Ayurvedic Medicine, it is valued for its anti-anxiety, antidepressant, etc., which are just some of the many benefits.
- The rejuvenating properties of Ashwagandha make it very effective in treating insomnia. It calms the nervous system, eases stress and gets rid of sleeplessness.
- Organic Ashwagandha Tablet medicinal herb is known to reduce Cortisol levels, also known as Stress Hormone.
- Rasayanas present in Ashwagandha is known to prevent memory loss in aged people.
- Organic Ashwagandha Tablet helps to improve White Blood Cells (WBCs) and overall immunity which gets depleted during the chemotherapeutic treatment of Cancer.
- According to Ayurveda, Ashwagandha has a rich history in healing wounds.
Ashwagandha is botanically known as Withania, somnifera and is a member of the Solanaceae (nightshade) family. The root of the plant are most commonly used for their medicinal properties.
USDA Certified. GMO-Free. Gluten-Free.