- Organic Ginger Powder adds a rich flavor to a variety of dishes and baked dishes, is popularly used in making masala tea, and can also be used to marinate tandoori starters
- Dry ginger powder together with sugar cane juice is used to cure stomach irritation.
- One of the best benefits of ginger powder is relieving headaches.
- Consuming ginger powder tea several times a day can help relieve cold.
- Ginger powder has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to help unclog pores and kill acne-causing bacteria.
Dried Ginger Powder/South comes from fresh ginger that is dried before being used. It is a fine off-white powder that has a strong aroma and pungent flavor. This is mostly easy to store and has a long shelf life of a year.
USDA Certified. GMO Free.