Geo Fresh Organic Mint Leaves is 100% organic, made with premium quality herbs, and steam-sterilized. The intense flavour of dry mint leaves for cooking is one of the oldest and most popular flavors globally. Plucked from organic fields and sundried fresh green mint leaves for a crisper flavour. These organic products, such as mint leaves, are used in various ways to season your dishes with crushed pudina leaves or mix them into beverages for a minty flavour.
● Mint leaves are used in green teas, regular tea, beverages, jams, syrups, candies, and ice creams. Our mint leaves are Organic & 100% Pesticides Free.
● Pudina leaves have a pleasant warm, fresh, aromatic flavour with a cool aftertaste.
● Organic pudina dried leaves are also known as mint leaves and organic herbs used in syrups, candies, teas, beverages, jellies, and ice creams.
● Spread into Nimbu-Paani, Dips, Raitas, Marinades, or add to Chutneys and enjoy the aromatic and strong flavour of organic herb mint leaves.
● Mint is an ancient and popular ingredient used in the kitchen for several food items, ranging from teas and other drinks to salads and desserts.
● Mint itself contains a decent volume of nutrients such as vitamin A and antioxidants.
● Pudina leaves are specially rich in Nutrients.
● It may improve irritable Bowel Syndrome.
● May support in relieving indigestion.
● Subjectively helps to improve Cold Symptoms.
● It May help in reduce breastfeeding pain.
Organic Pudina / Organic Mint Leaves
● Beautiful Fresh, Cooling, and Aromatic Mint leaves. Mint is one of those herbs that one cannot live without, as it is a popular herb known for its distinct aroma and medicinal value, has greenish-purple lance-shaped leaves, and a refreshing cool flavor.