A cleansing formula for the colon, Geo Fresh Organic Organic Triphala Tablet provides aids in digestive problems and helps in detoxification.
- Triphala is a potent eye tonic which improves eyesight and gives a healthy and sharp vision.
- It is a great way to stimulate and improve blood circulation. Triphala also increases the blood flow in capillaries.
- Triphala cleanses the gastric and digestive track improving blood circulation and nourishing the body from within providing necessary minerals and nutrients, resulting in improved immunity.
- These tablets help in removing excess fat from the body and flush out harmful toxins reducing the risk of potentially fatal conditions.
- Triphala helps get rid of blood pressure fluctuations. It promotes better blood flow and keeps the cholesterol in check reducing the risk of heart diseases.
Triphala Powders (or Churna). Each of these fruits has medicinal value on its own so combining the three into Triphala can give a lot of health benefits.
Best known for its ability to treat Constipation, Sat Isabgol also helps relieve diarrhea, lowers blood sugar levels, and aids in weight loss.
- Organic Psyllium Capsule helps to draw in and to absorb water as it passes through the gut, making bowel movements easier.
- It has the ability to curb blood sugar by regulating the release of insulin into the bloodstream. Psyllium helps prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Packed with dietary fiber, these capsules create a feeling of fullness which is important for people looking down to lose weight. It can keep energy levels up without adding on the pounds.
- Known to be a laxative, it effectively detoxifies the body cleansing out gastrointestinal system and is beneficial for overall gut health.
- The fiber present in Organic Psyllium Capsule can help lower the risk of heart disease. It helps lower blood pressure, improves lipid levels and strengthening the heart muscle.
Organic Psyllium is a robust herb that grows around the world but is most commonly found in India, which remains the largest producer of psyllium husk today. The unique thing about psyllium is that it bonds with water, swelling to ten times its volume when it comes in contact, hence its impact on the body.
USDA Certified. GMO Free.