Premium Organic Kahwa Combo of Organic Cinnamon Powder, Organic Clove Powder, Organic Ginger Powder, Organic Black Pepper Powder, Organic Nutmeg Powder.
- Use of Organic Cinnamon Powder can dramatically reduces insulin resistance and prevent type 2 diabetes.
- The antimicrobial effects of cinnamon may also help prevent tooth decay and reduce bad breath.
- This powder has been proven to fight fungal, bacterial, and viral elements in foods, thus preventing spoilage.
- Being loaded with anti-oxidants, Cinnamon can be used as a natural food preservative.
Organic Clove Powder is used as both the culinary and medicinal property
- Organic Clove Powder is an essential part of the culinary world for lending a unique depth of flavor to the dishes and desserts.
- The eugenol in clove Powder is known to provide relief to the gums. Having antibacterial properties, it helps deal with toothache.
- Metabolism, in the long run, increases free radical production and lipid profile, while decreasing the antioxidants in the liver. Clove extracts Powder are helpful in counteracting these effects with its hepatoprotective properties.
- Consumption of Organic Clove Powder in the diet will keep blood sugar levels in check due to the presence of Nigericin, which improves insulin secretion and health of the cells that produce insulin.
The little-known secret of Organic Ginger powder (South) is the magic it does in weight loss.
- Sonth (Organic Ginger Powder) adds a rich flavor to a variety of dishes and baked dishes, is popularly used in making masala tea and can also be used to marinate tandoori starters
- Dry ginger powder together with sugar cane juice is used to cure stomach irritation.
- One of the best benefits of ginger powder is relieving headache.
- Consuming ginger powder tea several times in a day can help relieve cold.
- Ginger powder has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to help unclog pores and kill acne-causing bacteria.
A pinch of Organic Black Pepper Powder(Kali Mirch) added to any recipe works as more than just a flavor enhancer. This king of spices is known to offer a number of health benefits while providing an excellent depth of flavor to a dish.
- Known to a great source of magnesium, vitamin K, iron, and fiber, it also possesses antibacterial, antioxidant, immune-boosting and fever-reducing properties.
- Organic Black pepper powder can cure respiratory issues like sinus, cough, cold, labored breathing, and asthma.
- This spice also contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, flavonoids, carotenes and other anti-oxidants that neutralize the harmful free radicals in your body thereby protects from cancer.
- More than just a spice, it has the potential power to make you happier by increasing the cognitive function of the brain.
Organic Nutmeg Powder has been used as a remedy for various ailments or to improve health in general.
- Having a slightly sweet and more delicate flavor, Nutmeg is used for flavoring many dishes.
- The Organic Nutmeg Powder contains anti-bacterial properties, which helps various oral problems such as cavities, bleeding gums, toothache and tooth decay.
- Nutmeg induces the secretions of various gastric and intestinal juices that ease the digestive process.
- Consumption of this powder helps release serotonin, converted to melatonin in the brain, which is a sleep inducer, thus curing insomnia and restlessness at night.
- Packed with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps arthritis, cures headaches and eases the pain associated with injuries and wounds.