We have defined technical specifications for all the raw materials, intermediates as well as finished products. We have defined Standard Testing Procedures (STP) for analysis of our products, to ensure replicable results every time.
Moreover, we are capable to produce different derivatives of organic products under the private specification/ specific demand of our customer. Thanks to our state-of-the-art facilities and technical systems, which enable us to comply with the specified standards.
- Climate controlled storage (70 degrees Fahrenheit and 60% relative humidity) to preserve freshness and chemically active plant constituents.
- Strict sanitation rules enforced through regular inspections by Quality Assurance.
- Product handling, processing and packaging systems set up to maximize the quality of the final product.
- Exposure to moisture and heat minimized at all times. Grinding of spices and herbs is done at controlled temperatures to avoid loss of active compounds.
- Online inventory based production system that allows any material, even a minor ingredient in a blend, to be instantly located or traced back to its origin.
- Herbs and spices are steam sterilized and packaged to ensure the optimum quality of a product – vacuum packed in food grade approved packing materials.
- Our unique vacuum packing system allows us to avoid any microbial growth, leakages or breakages.
- We strictly follow all the standard labelling produce for an organic product to comply with the regulations of all countries. We also have a standard labelling procedure for ongoing process materials which includes different colours coding to avoid commingling.